Nads Wax Strips for Mens
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms. Slowly separate double strip into 2 strips.
- Apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the palm of your hand or your fingers.
- Holding skin taut, pull strip back quickly as close to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- The same strip can be re-used by folding the strip in half so that the wax is in contact, massaging the strip between your fingers and then slowly peeling the strip open.
- Continue using the same strip until no longer effective.
- Remove any left over wax with the Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes provided.
Body Wax Strips Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Calendula officinalis flower extract, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI47000 (Yellow11), CI 61565 (Green 6). Ingredients: Pre Wax Kava Wipes: Aqua (water), Alcohol, Menthol, Piper methysticum (Kava) extract, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Parfum (Fragrance). Ingredients: Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes Isopropyl myristate, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl acetate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Calendula officinalis flower oil, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, BHT.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suitable for legs, arms, underarms, bikini line.
- Not suitable for breast, nipple, scalp, perineal or genital areas.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as facial/skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin or if you have suffered an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Following the directions for use, first test product on a small patch of skin on the area you wish to treat.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- After use, always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- Do not use strips if you have applied Retin A to areas to be waxed.
- If you experience discomfort or burning sensation apply a cold compress to the area.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice. Store below 30°C/86°F.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.