Remove Chin Hair permanently Home for Mens
Though hair provides insulation to our body, they can also affect the perfect look of a person. Unwanted hair on the visible areas of the body like hands, feet, face and back are one of the main cosmetic problems faced by many women. Unwanted hair growth occurs due to imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medications or due to pregnancy. Though there are many latest techniques such as waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc. are available for unwanted hair removal, they are costly and cannot be accessed by many women. There are many age old natural home remedies available for efficient removal of unwanted hair from different parts of the body. As these remedies are natural, they are without any side effects and are much cheaper than the methods available from beauty clinics.
Home Remedies to Remove Unwanted Hair
The home remedies given here for Unwanted hair removal are very easy to follow. Find out which of the method is most suitable for your unwanted Hair.
1. Sugar Lemon Mix For Facial Hair
Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help in exfoliating your face and offer natural bleach to your face. The lemon juice used will help in lightening the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients combine to help effectively remove hair on your face as well as other parts of the body. It is advisable not to use these ingredients on sensitive parts.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- One small bowl
- Mix sugar and water in the small bowl.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Now apply this sugar and lemon mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
- Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water after 20 minutes, by rubbing the mixture gently with your hands.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
2. Sugar, Honey and Lemon Mixture for Hair on Legs and Arms
Sugar mixed with water, lemon and honey is a very good home remedy to remove unwanted hair from your body. It acts like wax and is very effective in removing unwanted hair growth on legs and arms. This procedure would be a bit painful as it is more or less similar to waxing and plucking done in beauty parlors.
Ingredients and Tools
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- Water (optional to make the paste thinner)
- Cornstarch or all purpose flour- 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Piece of cloth or waxing strip
- Spatula for waxing or butter knife
- In a small bowl, take sugar, lemon and honey and mix them well.
- Heat this mixture for three minutes in a vessel to make it a smooth, free flowing paste.
- If you find the paste to be a bit thick, add water and mix well. Allow this mixture to cool at room temperature.
- Clean the body parts where you need to apply this mixture and then dust it with cornstarch or all purpose flour.
- Use the waxing spatula and apply a generous amount of warm sugar, lemon and honey mixture on the areas where you do not want to see unwanted hair.
- Apply it in the direction of the hair growth and once done cover it with a cloth or waxing strips and press to make it stick on the paste.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction if your hair growth to effectively remove unwanted hair.
- You can repeat this process whenever you spot unwanted hair growth on your hands or legs.
3. Sugar Molasses Home Wax Treatment
Mixing sugar with molasses or corn syrup will give you the same effect that you get when mixing sugar, honey and lemon together. Magnesium is a main component seen in molasses that will help in balancing the hormones. It is quite effective in offering slow and steady relief from unwanted hair. Mixing the sugar with molasses or corn syrup will make the molasses become a depilatory wax that you can use on your hands and legs to remove unwanted hair.
- One cup sugar
- Molasses’ or dark corn syrup
- Juice of half lemon
- Cloth or waxing strip
- Take a microwave safe vessel and add sugar to it.
- Add a drizzle of molasses on top of the sugar and microwave the vessel for two to three minutes.
- Make sure that the sugar dissolves completely and then add freshly squeezed lemon juice into this mixture.
- Stir well and if needed you can microwave the mixture for another two to three minutes until all ingredients blend well.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature and when the liquid is a bit warm apply it on the hands and the legs where you see unwanted hair growth.
- Now place the waxing strip on this applied mixture and press it.
- Pull it off to get rid of unwanted hair and repeat this process whenever you spot unwanted hair growth on hands and legs. This is a painful process.