Nair for Sensitive Area for Mens
- Smooth Nair® Cream Hair Remover on thickly to cover hair.
- DO NOT RUB IN!
- After 3-4 minutes test a small area.
- If hair is not easily removed, re-apply and wait longer.
- DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES.
- For especially coarse or hard-to-remove hair, saturate hair with warm water for several minutes first, pat dry then apply Nair®.
- TO REMOVE NAIR, rinse thoroughly with warm water using a washcloth and pat dry.
- DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP.
- Cap tube tightly when not in use.
WATER, MINERAL OIL, CALCIUM THIOGLYCOLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARETH-20, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SWEET ALMONDOIL, FRAGRANCE, IRON OXIDES.
WARNING: Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people. Therefore, 24 hours before each application, test a small patch of skin on the area that you wish to remove hair. If skin appears normal you can proceed. Do not use on irritated, broken or inflamed skin. Should Nair® touch eyes, inside nose, ears, lips, nipples, vaginal area or clothes, rinse thoroughly with warm water. If irritation occurs, see your doctor.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.