Best Veet Hair Removal Cream for Mens
- Skin must be clean & dry.
- Spread gel cream with hands in a thick enough layer to cover hair.
- Do not rub in.
- Immediately wash hands well after application.
- Leave gel cream on skin for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Timed with a watch.
- Always use a sponge or wash cloth to remove the gel cream & to ensure optimal removal.
- Test a small area first & if hair comes away easily remove the rest immediately under the shower using luke warm water only.
- Rinse or wash thoroughly and gently dry.
- Do not use soap.
- If the hair does not come away, leave on for a few extra minutes.
- Not exceeding 10 minutes of total application time.
- Longer contact with the skin may cause skin damage.
Aqua, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Buxus, Chinensis, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol ci 77007, Citronellol, HexylCinnamal, Lina Lool, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Thioglycolate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Titanium Dioxide
- Always follow the directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Never allow contact with perianal genital or nipple area, the head and face including the nose, ears & eye area.
- Do not use on moles, spotty, broken, inflamed or sunburnt skin.
- When using for the first time or on a new skin area, always test a small area first.
- If you experience any smarting or tingling feeling during use, remove the gel cream and rinse off thoroughly with water.
- If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- After use, wait 24hours before applying anti-perspirant, a perfume product or sunbathing.
- Wait 72 hours between applications.
- Product may cause surface to become slippery.
- Contains Alkali Thioglycolate.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.