Best Male Body Hair Removal for Mens
Men’s Laser Hair Removal in Atlanta
Think laser hair removal is only for the ladies? Think again! According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, laser hair removal for men was one of the most common non-surgical cosmetic procedures for men in 2011. Both men and women consider men who have properly groomed body hair to be more physically attractive. Many men opt for laser hair removal to enhance their physical appearance by reducing body hair or eliminating body hair in areas such as backs, chest and shoulders. Our male clientele are satisfied with no longer having to deal with shaving, painful ingrown hairs and razor knicks.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal for Men
- Improved body appearance. According to multiple clinical studies, women and men found clean shaven men to be more physically attractive. Hairy, bearded men were seen as more “agresesive and older”.
- No more ingrown hairs or razor knicks. Laser hair removal eliminates the need for shaving, which means no more unattractive ingrown hairs and painful cuts.
- Save both time & money. Waxing, razors, and shaving cream can add up and become costly in a short period of time. Laser hair removal reduces the cost and eliminates wasted time shaving and waxing.
- Great for active or athletic men. Whether it’s swimming or running, men with less body hair see a drastic improvement in their performance time!
Whether you are a professional athlete hoping to improve your performance or just looking for a sexier, well-groomed appearance, we have the technology and expertise to get you the results you are looking for. Look Young Atlanta offers laser hair removal for any desired area! As a client, you can be sure that your procedure is completely confidential and discreet.
You Control How Much Hair to Remove
- Not ready to get rid of all your body hair? That’s fine, you can get it thinned! Unlike waxing or shaving where you have no choice but to get rid of all of the hair in the treated area, laser hair removal can be adjusted to selectively keep some of the hair. Contact us to schedule your free consultation and talk to one of our professionally trained doctors or estheticians about your options for thinning out unwanted hair.