Best Home Hair removal Products for Mens
You might think that at-home hair removal is too complicated or too time consuming but I’ll show you just the opposite and the first step is to choose the best wax for hair removal for you.
Once you’ve done that, and I’ll make some suggestions that should make the choice a lot easier, you can even do your own Brazilian waxing.
And it should be easy. Painful but you’ll get the hang of it.
Getting the perfect kit for you is one of the most important tips and that’s why I’m going to review 5 waxing kits.
You can have a starting point if you’re new to this hair removal method or to see what are your options if you want to change your old kit.
I’ll cover all the basic forms:
- hard wax, which requires a warmer for getting it nice and melted, ready for pulling hairs from the root,
- microwavable hard wax,
- and cold strips.
If you’ve waxed for some time, I’m sure you already have a favorite.
If you’re a beginner and you don’t know exactly what to choose, allow me to make a suggestion. I would say go with the hard wax, below you have 3 examples from 3 different manufacturers so you can start from there.
In my opinion, the hard one is the best, it’s the one that removes almost all the hairs from a single pass. You can get the remaining few hairs with a tweezer or apply a second strip.
So, why do I suggest roll-on wax and cold strips, besides those 3 amazing kits?
Because those are good, too especially for touch ups.
1. Gigi Brazilian Waxing Kit
The Gigi Brazilian Waxing Kit is one of the best wax for hair removal kits. It’s a bit pricey but you only have to pay for it once and they you just have to replace the hard wax once you run out of.
It’s the perfect hard wax for thick stubborn hairs, like the ones from the bikini area and the underarms, but it also removes thin hairs.
You can use it for the entire body hair removal, to remove hairs from the bikini area, Brazilian, legs, face, underarms and arms.
When it’s time to give yourself a Brazilian waxing at home, reaching all the places, might be a little complicated but you can have someone help you.
After you get this awesome best waxing kit for hair removal, the only further investment needed is getting the Gigi All-Purpose Honee or the Gigi Brazilian Hard Wax to place it in the warmer and start another journey towards smooth skin.
You can also get any other 14 oz hard wax that you might find to be better than the Gigi.
The kit contains:
- 1 wax warmer with cover (14 ounce),
- the Gigi Brazilian Hard Wax 14 oz,
- 1 pre-epilation oil that should reduce the pain a bit but don’t get your hopes too high, it’s still going to hurt,
- 1 post wax cooling gel, which is not for removing the wax residues so you still have to use some type of oil to remove them (baby oil or olive oil or coconut oil and so on) and then you can apply the gel but I also advise you to apply a moisturizer/body lotion to sooth the skin
- 10 small accu edge applicators,
- and 10 large accu edge applicators.
Obviously, the lotions are not that important. After they’re gone I don’t see the point of buying the same ones again because they’re pretty expensive.
You might want to get some extra strips and applicators. You might also consider getting the Gigi clean collars for 14 oz if you want to prevent wax from dripping all over your warmer.
The hard wax has 14 ounces so all in all, if you consider how much this amazing kit contains, it turns out to be not only a great wax for hair removal but also a pretty decent-priced at-home waxing kit.
Click Here to Buy the Gigi Brazilian Waxing Kit
It’s simple, easy, and not entirely messy.
2. BodyHonee Extra Strength Hair Removal Waxing Kit Men + Women
The BodyHonee Extra Strength Hair Removal Waxing Kit Men + Women is one of the best wax for hair removal kits and soon you’re going to understand why I say that.
This is also the hard kind, natural, and it’s especially good at removing coarse hairs.
It goes without saying that if it’s good at removing coarse hairs then the thin ones should be a piece of cake for this kit. A single pass should be enough and after that only some quick touch ups are needed for the perfect hairless skin.
The BodyHonee Extra Strength Hair Removal Waxing Kit Men + Women is microwavable so you don’t need a warmer. In 1 or 2 minutes it’s ready for usage. If it hardens, pop it up in the microwave for another few seconds.
This kit contains:
- Extra Strength Spa Wax Jar that has 10 ounces and you can heat it in the microwave or on the stove in a pan filled with water,
- 10 waxing strips. So you do need strips/cloth for pulling. 10 strips may not be enough so you should buy additional strips if you plan on getting this great wax kit for hair removal,
- 2 wooden spatulas for easily applying it on the skin in a thin layer. Since it’s powerful and it removes even stubborn hairs, you don’t need a thick layer for removing most of the hairs in a single pass,
- and finishing oil for soothing the skin. It helps a little with reducing the pain and the redness.
You also need baby oil or vegetable/olive oil for removing the residues.
It’s a pretty amazing product and it can be used for the entire body, including for facial hair removal.
Click Here to Buy the Extra Strength Hair Removal Waxing Kit Men + Women
If you have stubborn hairs on any area of your body, I would suggest getting the BodyHonee Extra Strength Hair Removal Waxing Kit Men + Women.
3. Bliss Poetic
Bliss Poetic is another complete kit for home usage and one of the best wax for hair removal kits, in my opinion.